These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by ADAP Solutions Ltd of Unit 20 Highlode Industrial Estate, Ramsey, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2RB. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01480 260036.
1. The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will acknowledge your order by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Your order will be accepted when the goods are dispatched to you or you collect goods from from us - this brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to ADAP Solutions Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
3. Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
4. Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from our stock or our supplier's UK stock, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
6. Ordering errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you submit your payment details during the ordering process.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
8. Payment terms
We will charge your credit account for payment upon receipt of your order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 30 days. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account then we can cancel the contract and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- You will be required to pay for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. The cost of delivery is calculated based on the products that you add to your basket. The details of the calculations can be found on the delivery charges page.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- We do not guarantee delivery dates or times and can not be held liable for any delay outside of our control.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You must report any damaged or missing goods within three days of the delivery. We will not entertain any claim for damage or missing items after this time. We recommend that you inspect all goods upon delivery.
10. Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
11. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered.
12. Cancellation rights & Return policy
- Under the Distance Selling Rules you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us if you wish to cancel your contract.
- Do not return any goods to us without contacting us first to obtain a returns authorisation number. Any goods received by us without a returns authorisation number will not be accepted.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk within 30 days of your cancellation.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, a refund including the original basic cost of delivery (excluding any delivery upgrade that you have used), will be issued to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order, PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, or do not pay the costs of delivery, or do not return them in the condition they were received, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Products returned in a different condition than they were received may result in a reduction of up to 100% of any refund due decided entirely at our discretion. Some example issues which could affect the refund issued include:
- Modified products.
- Used products.
- Delayed returns.
- Missing parts (unless you have already reported this to us).
- Damage to retail packaging, including application of labels or adhesive tape.
13. Faulty goods & product guarantees
- You must contact us before returning any faulty product. Products may need to be returned to us to resolve a claim regarding a fault.
- We will guarantee all products (except any incandescent lighting and T4 fluorescent products) against manufacturing defects that occur within a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The guarantee will not apply if the products have been used or installed in any way that is not in accordance with the manufacturer's guidence. We may request evidence that a product has been installed and used correctly. If we accept that the product is faulty during the first 12 months, and we require the item to be returned to us, we will provide a method of returning the product to us at no cost to you.
- Some products have an extended manufacturer's guarantee period beyond 12 months. If a fault occurs after 12 months but within the manufacturers extended guarantee period and we accept that the product is faulty and we require the faulty product to be returned to us, you will need to return the product to us at your risk and expense. Note that some products state a manufacturer estimate for their life-span, which is not a guarantee period.
- Faulty products covered by this guarantee will be repaired or replaced with an equivalent product or a refund will be issued to you.
- Some products have a manufacturers guarantee beyond 12 months which only apply when the product has been registered with the manufacturer. In this situation all faults are handled directly with the manufacturer according to their procedures. These products can be identifed from the information on the product packaging or instructions, or the information provided on our website.
14. Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver to your area.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
- We are unable to resolve any security risks highlighted by our payment processing service provider.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery, or
- To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address as shown at the top of this page and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
17. Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
18. Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
21. Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.